Healthy Chocolate Bark
Jess Sepel's healthy 'bark' will have you wanting more.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp sweetener of choice (raw honey, maple syrup or rice malt syrup)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 2-3 tbsp shredded coconut
- Combine the melted coconut oil, raw cacao powder, tahini, sweetener, sea salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Line a small baking pan with baking paper and pour the mixture into a baking pan. Top the mixture with chopped pistachios, goji berries and shredded coconut.
- Cover with cling wrap and freeze flat for 20-30 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- Break apart and serve.
(nuts such as walnuts can also be added)
Store in a fridge or freezer.