This spicy hummus is a great take on the original hummus but jazzed up a bit!
Dairy free, gluten free, vegan
Makes 2-3 cups, serves 8-10
- 2 cans chickpeas (800g), drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 -3/4 cup olive oil (as needed)
- Handful coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients except olive oil into a food processor and blend.
- Pour olive oil slowly into blender until mixture is your desired consistency
- Pair with carrots, capsicum, cucumber or pita bread
Nutritional Info (per serve)
Saturated Fat: 2g