Vanilla & Berry Overnight Oats
Preparing your breakfast in advance is a HUGE time saver in the mornings. Just take these out of the fridge and they’re ready to eat!
This easy breakfast includes more than 20g fibre (recommended daily intake is 25-30g) and is also an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which have shown cardiovascular and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk, or alternative dairy free milk
- 4 tbsp yoghurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 cup blueberries and strawberries, frozen or fresh
- Add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, milk, yoghurt, vanilla extract and half the desiccated coconut evenly throughout two containers and combine well.
- Top with berries and remaining coconut, then place in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy for breakfast the next morning!
Nutritional Information, per serve:
Total Fat 22g
Saturated Fat 10g